We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
GUANGZHOU METMAC CO., LTD
Address: 2D16 HuaTing Road 4,
TianHe District, Guangzhou, China
Tel: +86 (20) 8523 8159 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
C channel roll forming machine is specially designed for customers to produce punched cold-rolled products for booms. The production process is as follows: the coils to be processed are manually placed on the unloading rack by means of a crane, then corrected, tensioned, and manually introduced into the punching die. The feeding is completed by the servo feeder, and the multi-station fixed-length feeding can be completed by electric control. The punched sheet material is then introduced into the forming machine, and the workpiece is formed by the action of the forming roller. The length is controlled by the encoder. The formed workpiece passes through the cutting mold cavity. When the set length is reached, the unit stops, the cutting mold cuts the workpiece, and the cut workpiece is exported through the pallet, and the material is collected and transported manually.
1. Process flow
Unwinding and leveling machine Servo feeding Punching Cold rolling forming Shearing Rewinding
The forming wheel set uses 4 sets of wheels, the first set has 5 forming stations, the second set has 5 forming stations, and the third set has 7 forming stations, the fourth group has 5 forming stations. Adopt the first, second and fourth groups of overall remodeling to meet the requirements
Should meet the production needs.
2. Main technical parameters
Thickness of formed board: 2.0-2.5mm (galvanized sheet, cold rolled sheet);
Forming board width: 41x21 extension 98mm, 41x41 extension 138mm
Inner diameter of material roll: φ508mm
Unwinding and leveling machine: loading 1T, 7-roller leveling, leveling thickness 0.35-3.2mm
Number of forming stations: 22 composition type + 3 groups of straightening
Diameter of mold shaft: φ58mm;
Side plate thickness: 30mm
Shaft end bearing: 6309
Working speed: 1～5m/min;
Main motor power of cold rolling: 2 sets of 15KW motors;
Hydraulic system: power 7.5KW, rated pressure 14MPa.
3. Equipment performance characteristics
Seismic bracing cable tray and C channel roll forming machine is specially designed for customers to produce punched cold-rolled products for booms. The production process is as follows: the coils to be processed are manually placed on the unloading rack by means of a crane, then corrected, tensioned, and manually introduced into the punching die. The feeding is completed by the servo feeder, and the multi-station fixed-length feeding can be completed by electric control. The punched sheet material is then introduced into the forming machine, and the workpiece is formed by the action of the forming roller. The length is controlled by the encoder. The formed workpiece passes through the cutting mold cavity. When the set length is reached, the unit stops, the cutting mold cuts the workpiece, and the cut workpiece is exported through the pallet, and the material is collected and transported manually.
The main frame of this equipment is welded integrally with profiles, with good rigidity and stable structure. In the production process, some functions such as moving, automatic, and backward. The electrical system is equipped with an overload protection device to prevent damage caused by accidental overload.
The equipment is mainly composed of a discharge leveling machine, a servo feeder, a punching die, a cold rolling forming machine, a shearing die, a finished product support frame, an electrical control system, a transmission part, and a safety protection part.
1. 1T unwinding and leveling machine: used to store coil materials and provide sheet materials for the punching part. With single cantilever structure, the material core size of the coil can be adjusted freely within the range of φ460～φ530mm. The tension is manual telescopic tensioning, which is convenient and free to replace the coil; when the whole machine is working, the material is dragged on the material tray and discharged freely. No power required. The leveling is completed by seven rollers, and there are upper and lower feeding rollers. The upper roller of the leveling roller is integral, and the height can be adjusted by a hand wheel to adapt to different sheet materials. The leveling roller is made of 40Cr steel quenched and tempered and plated with hard chrome. Good surface hardness and other mechanical properties.
2. Servo feeder: It is driven by a servo motor to complete the servo feeding of each punching, and the length is counted by an encoder to form a closed-loop feedback system with high dimensional accuracy.
3. Punching die: 4 10.5x28 waist-shaped holes in the middle of 41x21, 4 12.5x28 waist-shaped holes in the middle of 41x41, hole spacing 50mm, single feeding length 200mm.
4. Cold rolling forming machine: mainly composed of guide frame, forming part and transmission part.
a. Guide frame: It is a guide device with anti-warping roller to ensure that the sheet metal enters the forming part straight and centered.
b. Forming part: The forming part is mainly composed of the frame, the side plate, the support part of the mold (rolling reel) and the rolling mold. ①The frame is welded with profile materials, the structure is firm, and it is processed after aging treatment, its deformation is small, and the internal stress is eliminated. ②The side plates are all made of physique steel, with excellent material, and the surface is smooth after processing. ③The main component of the mold supporting part-the rolling shaft is 40Cr, which is made by fine turning and fine grinding after quenching and tempering. The size of the matching part is accurate, and the bending and deflection performance is good. The shaft end working bearing adopts the products of famous domestic and foreign manufacturers to ensure the stability and working life of the work. ④The rolling die adopts advanced foreign COPRA software for CAD design. The material is Cr12 steel, the surface hardness reaches HRC58-62 after heat treatment, and the wear is very small. After strict procedures and craftsmanship, it is processed by precision CNC machine tools with a dimensional accuracy of IT6-IT7 and a surface roughness of 1.6μm or more. After forming, the size is accurate and the formed working surface is beautiful. The rolling die is installed on the rolling shaft, and the nut on the warp shaft is locked after adjusting left and right, which is stable and reliable. ⑤After the whole machine is reasonably designed, the forming reel adopts multi-channel rolling reel to gradually form, the product size after forming is accurate and the surface is beautiful.
c. Transmission part: It is the transmission part of the equipment forming power. The power is transmitted from the motor to the reduction box through the belt, and then from the reduction box to the driving wheel through the sprocket. The driving wheel is driven by the gear to make the upper and lower rolls rotate synchronously. The forming speed is adjusted by the frequency converter to achieve the synchronization of the whole machine.
5. Hydraulic cutting part: The length of the workpiece is measured by optical fiber counting holes + encoder. The entire part of the hydraulic components has good performance. The solenoid valve and other components are made of Beijing Huade products to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the action. The mold material is excellent, the service life is long, and the replacement is easy. The cross-section of the product after punching is smooth and flat.
6. Finished product pallet: used to accept cut-off workpieces and processed products without manual receiving. The cylinder pushes the flipping action and slides directly from the side. After the production task is completed, it will be packed and transported manually.
7. Electrical control system: The system adopts the programmable controller produced by Matsushita Electric Works of Japan as the core control device to implement full-process automatic control. The driving device adopts an AC servo system to implement high-precision position control; the molding host adopts a frequency converter for speed regulation. The human-machine interface is a weinview high-resolution touch screen. The system interface is easy to operate. It can be equipped with multiple product production specifications according to customer requirements, which can be directly called during the production process. Each specification has an independent output calculation function, which is convenient for the operator to press Single production. The electrical design complies with the national safety standards, and is equipped with emergency stop devices, leakage and overload protection, interlocking safety devices, etc., to ensure the safety and smooth progress of the whole process.